We know it can be a challenge to find the most effective communication tools for your business. At Axiom Solutions, we want to make this choice easy for you and give you peace of mind knowing your choice in tools will benefit your company. Our own system of communication from day one has been the 3XC Phone as a part of the VOIP (Voice Over IP) Phone System. We know it and trust it, and think you will love its capabilities just as much as we do at Axiom. We breakdown it’s advantages below.
The VOIP Phone System is used by over 30,000 companies and counting worldwide. The system is operated through Windows, making it easily managed by Windows IT administrators and adapts to common technologies such as SP Standard-based IP phones, SIP trunks, and VoIP Gateways.
The hassle of trying to adapt your old systems with your new can be costly, time-consuming, and result in headache. The VOIP phone systems make this experience a smooth transition between the two, (along with our customized support) ensuring you and your team are happy and well-connected.
Here are at least 5 reasons we know you need VOIP phone system for your business.
1. Because of its Easy Installation and Management
With 3CX, there is no need to worry at all about management and installation.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Pre-configured templates for easy integration with leading SIP Trunk providers
- Plug & Play Interoperability of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Avoid interop issues with 3CX tested IP Phones
Through the modern, intuitive management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Upgrade IP Phone firmware
- Reprovision & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Import or delete all contacts at once
- Perform server-side CRM integrations
2. Because the Choice is Yours whether On-Premise or in the Cloud
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. Whether you choose to set up in the Cloud or on-premise, 3CX offers a solution for everyone.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes.
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Lightsail and many more
- Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free License offer
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or KVM
3. Because of its Security and Back Up System
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks. Here’s what you can expect:
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
4. Because You can Slash Your Costs
By using 3CX, your ongoing “telco” cost savings will be reduced significantly and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your Private Branch Exchange (PBX). We will love the following benefits:
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%
- Licensing is based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead
- Make free interoffice calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
5. Because of Your Clients & its Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go. With apps for Android and iOS, soft-phones for Windows and Mac, WebRTC soft-phone and clientless web conferencing, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Download 3CX apps on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as Presence, web conferencing, instant messaging
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- Multifunctional Web-based softphone with inclusive UC features
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click to Call Extension for Chrome and Firefox
Integrated Video Conferencing
- Free for up to 250 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before
To read more advantages of using the VOIP Phone System, you should click here. For more information about the VOIP Phone Systems, you can also view the 3XC System Brochure.
If you are ready to see how you can enhance your business’s communication, efficiency, and value in ways such as replacing your current, outdated phone system– Contact us to get a free systems overview and consultation.