At Axiom, we believe that our reputation and clientele speak highly of who we are as a business. We tailor our services uniquely to our customers and partner with them to meet their IT needs.
Our clients believe in the value we provide them. That is our top priority. At Axiom Solutions, we could not deliver for our clients without our dedicated, expert team– starting with management. Currently, we are in need of an IT Production Manager. It’s our priority that the person in this role understands how to strategically lead our workflow in a way that adds value to clients and to our company.
Job Description for IT Production Manager
Production managers ensure that all Information Technology processes run reliably and efficiently. Their knowledge of business development, customer service, and relational skills should allow them to easily form and develop relationships with team members, educate customers on the uses and benefits of our products and services, and efficiently manage all projects and team members associated.
IT Production Manager Responsibilities include:
- Planning and organizing production/project schedules & timelines.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing budgets with clients and managers.
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Tracking and Monitoring progress towards production goals.
- Analyzing Risks & Proper Documentation.
Management Responsibilities include:
The production manager is responsible for the technical management, supervision, and control of our IT production. He or she will focus, first and foremost, on workflow management. This includes overseeing timelines, resources, progress, accountability, and the utilization of team members towards projects and processes at Axiom Solutions.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in information technology
- A minimum of 1 year experience in project management or similar.
Must Excel in:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritize tactics and the allotment of resources
- Proactively solving problems
- The ability to lead and manage others
Must Be Able To:
- Work within deadlines
- Handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Adjust well to a fast-paced, changing workplace setting
- Solve business problems with both standard and non-standard solutions in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the information technology field
Salary and compensation are based on experience in the field. Contact our team if you are interested in this position.