At Axiom, we believe that our reputation and clientele speak highly of who we are as a business. We tailor our services uniquely to our customers and partner with them to meet their IT needs.
Our clients’ believe in the value we provide them. That is our top priority. We ensure that they can rely on us to answer all of their service questions and equip them with the IT solutions they need to ensure their business operational success.
Axiom could not provide the products and services to our clients without a dedicated, expert team behind it. Therefore, we are continuously growing to accommodate our demand. Currently, we are in need of a Technical Outside Sales Associate.
Job Description for Technical Outside Sales Associate
The role of a Technical Outside Sales Associate is to conduct sales in the territory they manage via both phone and face-to-face interactions with new and, at times, existing customers. Their knowledge of business development, customer service, and relational skills should allow them to easily form and develop relationships, as well as educate customers on the uses and benefits of our products and services.
Outside Sales Responsibilities include:
- Travel within sales territory to meet potential customers
- Conduct daily calls and face-to-face meetings with customers
- Build and maintain relationships with new and recurring customers
- Keep records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on the benefits of our products and services
- Successfully sell services of Axiom Solutions to customers within the given territory
- Research our industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to keep Axiom ahead in the industry
Associate Responsibilities include:
The day-to-day routine of an outside sales representative varies drastically, as they will not be meeting with the same client, in the same location, or selling the same products and services every day. Their main goal and responsibility is to manage their territory of customers, make connections, and sell our services and products with an obvious energy and adaptability.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, communications, or any equivalent education that demonstrates expertise in customer interaction/service.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in customer service, sales, or related fields.
Must Excel in:
- Well-developed phone skills
- High comfort level of communication with customers as well as team members
- Able to adjust well to ever-changing workplace settings
- Proactively solving problems
- Experience with a CRM is preferred
- Basic understanding of Information Technology is preferred
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excel in networking
- Be a self-starter
- Be detail-oriented
- Comfortable and willing to work independently
- Be team focused; act as a team player
Salary and compensation are based on experience in the field. This role also involves commission.